VLC Filehippo 32/64 Bit For Windows Free Download
VLC Media Player Is One The Most Used Video Player.VLC Media Player Comes For Windows 7,8 And 10 Also For Mac.VLC Media Player Can Be Used By Both 32 Bit And 64 Bit.VLC Media Player Is Developed By Videolan Project.You Can Easily Watch Any Type Of Video Format Like .Mp4, 3GP Etc.
VLC Player Is Very Famous Among User Because Of Its Easy Interface And UI.Also Its Very Light Software And Can Be Used On Windows 7/8/10 Both 32/64 Bit And Also On Mac.
VLC media player can be used to play any kind of audio or video and is much better than many other types of media players. The player ranks first as it provides many features to the users. The performance of the VLC player is also good and it can be downloaded without paying anything as it is free software. Users can make it a default player for all kinds of videos. Windows Media Player and Winamp are its competitors but the number of files that VLC can play is more than that of the other two media players. VLC player has also got the feature of playing videos and audios from internet and Podcast.
What Is The Latest Version Of VLC For Windows 7/8/10?
Vlc Media Player Has So Many Version And They Keep On Update Vlc Every Month.You Can Always Download VLC Media Player Latest Version From Here
Features Of VLC Media Player 32/64 Bit
Conversion of Media Files
VLC players can convert the format of media files. Any format can be converted into other available formats. Users can format the videos, which can be easily played on mobiles. The media can be easily converted to the format, which is supported by the mobiles. Users can also extract audio from the video file, which can be stored separately. Here are the steps to extract the audio from a video file same as KMPlayer
Users can use the VLC player to stream media from internet. Here are the steps of streaming Multimedia from internet.
- Click the Media Menus and select Stream
- Provide the address of video or audio that is to be streamed.
- Click the stream button to stream the video.
VLC has the feature of uploading the system desktop. User can save the video of the desktop and convert it into a screen capture program. This feature can be used for broadcasting a live stream of the desktop for a desktop computer or laptop.
Control playback on the browser remotely
A HTTP server comes with the VLC player, which can be used for accessing the VLC payer on the internet. Users can use this feature to control a media center PC through a browser. Along with this, users can also control the playback of audio and video. User can also use smartphone as a remote control to control the VLC player. Users can install apps like VLC, which help the VLC interface to work.
YouTube videos on VLC
Users can watch the videos from YouTube on the VLC Player. Users will have to take the following steps for the purpose.
- In the Media menu, choose Open Network Stream.
- Enter the YouTube URL, which should be played on the player.
- Click the Play button and the video will start playing on the VLC player.
Users can click the Codec option from the Tools menu to get the location of the MP4 video. This address can be copied to the Download Manager to download the video on the desktop.
Users can use the VLC player to stream podcasts and so there is no need of any additional software to stream the podcasts. In order to listen podcasts, take the following steps.
- Click the View menu in the player.
- Select Playlist.
- Hover the mouse button to the Podcast in the + button.
- Paste the address of the podcast and stream it.
Internet radio playing
Previously, users used Pandora and Spotify to stream web radio stations. Users used to stream the radio stations in the Winamp player. VLC player can also be used to stream radio stations. Users just have to locate a ‘listen’ link, which will give the permission to listen the music on VLC.
Add filters and effects to audio and video
- Users can add fitters to the videos and audios through the VLC player. Here are the steps, which the users can use for the purpose.
- Click the Tools menu.
- Go to Synchronization tab and click Filters Effects.
- Now provide filters and effects to the video and audio. Users can change the way in which a video can produce sound.
The feature can be used to amend broken videos if there is no sync between audio and video.
Users can use the VLC player to make a video as wallpaper. In this process, the background image is replaced by a video, which will run on the desktop. This feature is not available with any other media player. Users have to take the following steps for the purpose.
- Start the preferences window and Click the Video icon.
- In the output box, select Direct X video output signal.
- Now restart VLC and load a video.
- Click the video menu and click Set as Wallpaper and type current video will be shown on desktop.
Users can also use the VLC player to insert logo in a video, which can be a png or a jpeg file. The software also helps in overlaying the existing logo with a picture. This feature can be used to provide company’s logo in those videos which are used for providing demonstration.
VLC can also be used to personalize interface. The interface can be personalized through the following steps.
- Click the View menu.
- Go to the Customize interface option.
- Now users can change the menus, buttons, layout, and other things.
System Requirements For VLC Media Player
- OS: Wiindows XP/Vista/7/8
- RAM: 256MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk: 50MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or later.
VLC player is free software and can be installed easily. It provides various features, which the users can use to listen music, which is stored in the computer. Users can also stream music from the internet and save YouTube videos. Another feature is that audio can be separated from the video and can be saved as a separate file. These features cannot be found in many other media players.
Download VLC For Windows 7/8/10