Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro Free Download 32/64 Bit
Windows 8 Pro is the new windows where you can get it onto all kind of great new devices, tablets, two-inonestablets and background all-in-ones. It has quite a clear and amazing graphical user interface.
The UI is everything you want and cares about these the maximum. Apps, people, websites or pretty much anything can be put up how you want. Perhaps one of the most amazing features is the search bar. Once you are on the beginning screen it’s possible to tap on the search button or simply start typing anytime to search the web or your own PC. You’ll see all your results in 1 place and you can do things right from the outcomes like, start any app or test for your updates.
There are hundreds and hundreds of apps in the Windows Store to navigate and download and more being added all the time. Windows 8.1 Pro has the ability to open multiple programs at the same time to make use of windows the way you want. The start monitor and apps are designed for touch but they also work great with a mouse and computer keyboard.You May Also Like Windows 10 Pro
In reality, the things you are utilized to are still here. Your familiar desktop is just a click or taps away, and favorites programs work the way they always have. The document you create could be stored into the cloud automatically which means you see the latest version even on another device. With the windows 8.1 pro you have more now you can get the best of work and play on any device.
Features Of Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro Free Download 32/64 Bit
- One of many characteristics that come in windows 8.1 expert is you’ll be noticed that on the taskbar there’s currently a windows button. Therefore it’s nice that there is a nice windows button at the bottom which goes back to the traditional beginning screen.
- By right-clicking on the taskbar you’ll view a few other brand new and amazing options I’ve ever seen. Check them out all on your own desktop computer.
- Another feature that we’ve is if you’ve windows key in your computer, there is currently a unified search function, so your skill is search, it’ll use Bing plus it will search not just for things on the web but also hunt for things on your computer.
- Back in Windows 8, also the original version came out, there is a feature where people could run apps side by side. Therefore it doesn’t look good when you’re running them side by side. A great deal of users out there like this idea of multitasking despite the fact that the individual brain is technically and capable of multitasking, however, you can have a couple of things open at once.
- For people who use multiple displays or even if you have got a really high-resolution display, you’ll be delighted to discover that now in settings there certainly are a great deal more viewing options. You might also alter the orientation of monitor in the horizontal to vertical.
- There is currently finally a tutorial app which comes pre-installed. Therefore getting the advantage of this app, you can observe the tips and tutorials to help you through everything. When it comes to windows 8.1 expert including how to navigate kind of one’s manner, the various settings, how to gain access to your files, and a whole lot more.
- SkyDrive is included in this new version which is pretty convenient.
Windows 8.1 comes with good old StartButton in Taskbar. It launches Start Screen upon clicking.
Windows 8.1 allows users to Direct boot into Desktop. Users may select whether or not they would like to go to begin Screen or Desktop after login.
Windows 8.1 permits end users to place All Apps view as default on Start Screen. Once you enable this option, Windows 8.1 will always show App view instead of Start Screen homepage as soon as you launch Start Screen using WIN key or alternative procedures.
Disable Hot Corners
Windows 8.1 permits users to disable hot corners such as for example Charms Bar and recent program switch list. These hot corners stuff appear when you move your mouse cursor to top-left or even top-right corners of the screen.
New Title Sizes
Windows 8.1 is sold with new tile sizes on Start Screen. Users can pick from 2 new tile sizes: Large and Small. Also you can customize Start Screen tile appearance in Windows 8.1.Windows 8.1 lets users to majority organize tiles onto Start Screen such as selecting over 1 tile and resizing, moving or uninstalling them in 1 step.
New Touch Screen Gestures
Windows 8.1 comes with many brand new touch screen gestures such as swiping bottom on Start Screen to access All Apps view page, slide to shutdown feature, respectively.
Windows 8.1 comes with Broad Band Tethering feature which allows users to show their PC into Wi-Fi hot spot so that they can talk about with the Internet connection with other devices. .
Windows 8.1 comes with support for fingerprint authentication for improved security. It also enables users to utilize their thumb impression to lock the whole Windows 8.1 PC.
- Windows 8.1 allows users to put multiple images slide series onto lock-screen.
- It also allows you to access Camera app directly from Lock Screen without log into your user account:
- Windows 8.1 comes with refreshing and redesigned Shop.
- Windows 8.1 comes with fresh Metro apps like Alarm, Calculator, Sound Recorder, etc..
- Windows 8.1 is sold with brand new updated versions of existing Windows 8 apps. Users can resize apps to any desired size. Windows 8.1 additionally allows snap functionality on screen resolutions lower compared to 1366×768.
- Windows 8.1 comes with a complete PC Settings program (aka Metro Control Panel). Users can get nearly all classic Control Panel options from brand new PC Settings site.
- Windows 8.1 comes with fresh Internet Explorer 11 web browser.
- Windows 8.1 comes with brand new SkyDrive program to manage your own SkyDrive account.
- Windows 8.1 comes with improved Search functionality and users have access to Hunt feature almost from anywhere.
System Requirmnets To Run Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro Free Download 32/64 Bit
- HardDisk Space : 16 GB
- RAM : 1 OR 2GB
- Processor : 1 Gigahertz Or Faster
- Graphic Cards : Microsoft Directx 9